What is "personal information"?
“Personal information” means information or an opinion, in any form and whether true or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained from, that information or opinion. It includes information such as your name, address, email and phone number.
Who collects personal information through the cjtdesign.com.au website?
What personal information is collected through this website?
The type of personal information that cjt design collects about you depends on how you use this website. For example, your personal information will be collected if you:
- register as a client of cjt design;
- purchase online;
- complete and send an email query form; or
- register or subscribe for any other services available through the website from time to time.
If you would like to be on the cjt design mailing list, cjt design will ask you to actively opt-in.
Use and disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information may be used by cjt design (and callanjtaylor.com if relevant):
- for the purposes explained at the time of collection;
- to send you information/materials via e-mail or sms-messages about products, offers and news cjt design thinks could interest you. This information may relate to products, offers and news of cjt design. cjt design only sends you this if you have opted-in to receive cjt design e-mails and/or sms messages. In case you do not want to receive any e-mails and/or sms messages from cjt design anymore, please refer to the ‘opt-out’ section below;
- for any other purposes required or authorised by or under applicable law (which, in the case of cjt design, includes without limitation the Privacy Act 1988).
For any of the above purposes, cjt design may disclose your personal information to callanjtaylor.com and other companies belonging to the callanjtaylor.com group of companies. Your personal information may also be disclosed to web site hosting partners and other parties who assist us in designing and operating the website, executing services or help us analyse collected data. These parties will only use your data for the purpose of carrying out the work as indicated and will be required to keep the information confidential.
Otherwise, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless:
- you have consented to that disclosure (for example, at the time you provided us with your personal information);
- the disclosure is to organisations involved in a proposed or actual transfer or sale of all or part of the business or assets of cjt design or callanjtaylor.com group of companies; or
- the disclosure is otherwise required or authorised by or under applicable law (which, in the case of cjt design, includes without limitation the Privacy Act 1988).
Other information that does not identify you
Some of the information that is collected by cjt design during your visit to this website is not personal information, because it does not reveal your identity. For example:
Site visit information
When you visit the cjt design website, general information is collected about your visit, including your server address, domain name, the date and time of your visit, the pages you viewed and the type of browser you used. This information is used and disclosed by cjt design in anonymous, aggregated form only, for purposes including statistical and web site development. You are not individually identified. cjt design reserve their rights to use or disclose this information to try to locate an individual where they reasonably believe that the individual may have engaged in any unlawful or inappropriate activity in connection with this website.
While cjt design strives to protect its user's personal information and privacy, it cannot guarantee the security of any information that you disclose online and you disclose that information at your own risk. If you are at all concerned about sending your information over the internet, you can contact cjt design by post, facsimile or over the telephone. You can help to protect the privacy of your personal information by keeping your password secret (if applicable) and by ensuring that you log out of the website when you have finished using it. In addition, if you become aware of any security breach, please let us know as soon as possible.
Collection of personal information from third party web pages
At any time you can opt-out of receiving any e-mails and/or sms messages from cjt design. If you want to opt-out, please email email@example.com.
Changes to policy
Queries, access and correction
We reserve the right at our discretion to make changes to this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes.